Secure, Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi
Fortinet FortiGate system is a full controller for Wi-Fi infrastructures with no additional license. Just add the access points to enable these capabilities.
The access points are “dumb” points that are managed through FortiGate.
FortiAP access points are available both in indoor and outdoor configurations.
The wireless controller provides a central access points management and includes:
- A unique mobile AP that provides a wireless Internet access and an automatic secure corporate
connection for remote employees.
- AP visualization
- Full captive portal application
- Guest network application (including a secretary portal)
- Automatic radio management support
- Wireless mesh and wireless bridge support
- POE support
- Rogue access point detection
- The new S-series provides a cloud-based management using FortiCloud